<5% Non Ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Cif Ultra Power Limescale Remover Spray 500ml
Cif Ultra Power Limescale Remover easily removes 100% of tough limescale from taps, shower screens, sinks, tiles and other areas. It provides an amazing cleaning result without damaging your surfaces. Ideal for surfaces that are exposed to water in your bathroom and kitchen.
New Cif specialist spray
Removes 100% tough limescale
Works on taps, shower screens, sinks, tiles and many other areas
Cares for surfaces
Leaves surfaces shiny
Ideal for surfaces exposed to water in your bathroom and kitchen
Instructions for Use: To achieve 100% soapscum and limescale removal and a streak free shine, spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean and rinse. For shinier results wipe with a dry cloth. For tough dirt leave for a few minutes before wiping. Push down the safety clasp while turning the nozzle of the sprayer into the working position. After use always turn the nozzle back into the Stop position. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
Unilever UK Ltd., Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR. Unilever Ireland Ltd., 20 Riverwalk, Citywest, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Unilever UK Ltd., Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR. Cif Careline 0800 776 646 Unilever Ireland Ltd., 20 Riverwalk, Citywest, Dublin 24, Ireland. Republic of Ireland 1850388399, 08007839426 www.unilever.com
- WARNINGS: Do not use on marble, natural stones, painted wood
- For use on painted or new/unusual surfaces test on a small inconspicuous area first
- Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium and enamel
- Cif Ultra Power Limescale Spray Causes severe skin burns and eye damage Contains Sulphamic Acid, C9-11 Pareth - 8 DANGER Keep out of reach of children
- Wear protective gloves
- Wear eye or face protection
- Do not breathe dust or mist
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth
- DO NOT induce vomiting
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin with water, shower Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do
- Continue rinsing
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.