- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 125ml cream
- Salt and pepper
- 25g flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 3 onions (sliced)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 3 cooked sausages (sliced)
- 100g frozen spinach (defrosted and squeezed)
- 75g finely grated parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 30g oil
- 30g butter
Gently cook the onions and garlic in oil and butter in a deep frying pan for 12 minutes until golden and caramelised.
Beat the eggs, parsley and cream in a bowl and season well.
Pour onto the onions, add the sausages and stir a little. Add the cheese and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Put into a 180C oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes until just set. Cool to warm.