Sweet Potato and Chickpea Falafel Wrap
- 700g sweet potatoes
- 15g ground cumin
- 15g ground coriander
- 5g ground cinnamon
- 10g finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 7g cayenne
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 125g flour
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 200g chickpeas (mashed by hand)
- 10g chopped mint
- 50g sesame seeds to roll in
- 100g tahini
- 150g yogurt
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 15ml extra virgin olive oil
- 200g tomatoes (seedless and diced)
- 200g cucumber (seedless and diced)
- 200g cooked weight quinoa
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 50g chopped flat leaf parsley
- 25g chopped mint
- 6 flatbreads
- Hot sauce
- Chopped butter lettuce
Roast the sweet potatoes at 180C for approximately 30 – 40 minutes or until soft. Cool in their skin and then peel.
Put the flesh together with everything else and mix with a fork.
Roll into 50g balls and roll in sesame seeds and roast for 10-12 minutes at 180C.
Sauce – whisk all the ingredients together until smooth.
Tabbouleh – mix all the ingredients together.
Warm the flatbreads, spoon on tabbouleh then the lettuce, falafels then the sauce and hot sauce and wrap up.