Ultimate Burger with Cheese Skirt
- 1 pack Iceland Luxury 4 Sliced Brioche Rolls
- 2 packs Iceland Luxury 2 Ultimate 5oz Miso Steak Burgers
- 1 tub Woeber's Genuine American Yellow Mustard
- 1 pack Iceland British 10 Mature Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1 jar Mrs Elswood Burger Gherkins Pickled
In a medium to hot pan, add a little oil and place the burgers into the frying pan, being careful not to splash yourself with hot oil. Sear on both sides before placing in a pre-heated oven at 180c until cooked (approx. 8-10 minutes).
Remove from oven and rest for a couple of minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan that’s on a medium heat, add a teaspoon of cooking oil and place 2 cheese slices into the pan. Place a burger on each slice of cheese and cook the cheese until it becomes golden and crispy. You can then add the mustard to the other side and flip the burger, frying the mustard until golden.
Repeat this with the other 2 burgers and serve with your favourite condiments on a brioche bun.
You can finish on the BBQ for that extra smoky finish.