Baked Cod en Papillote
- 2 Defrosted Cod Loins
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- The Zest of 1 Lemon
- 8 Baby Plum Tomatoes
- 8 Mixed Chilli Olives
- 1 Sliced Courgette
- A Pinch of Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. To make the En Papillote parcel: Fold the parchment paper in half and then into half again to form a square. Fold the square onto itself to form an arrow shape. With scissors, cut the end and unfold to create a circular shape. Repeat.
2. Distribute the courgette slices into the centre of each of the parchment paper and then place the raw defrosted cod fillet on top. Ensure that the cod loin is patted well dry.
3. Then evenly distribute the whole olives and whole cherry tomatoes around the outside along with the lemon zest. Drizzle with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fold the parchment over the cod and seal the edges to create a parcel/envelope.
5. Place parcel onto a baking tray and into the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Once baked, serve the parcel onto a plate and carefully cut open with scissors.
7. Serve with Iceland peppery leaf salad.