Don't miss out on our National Curry Week competition
Buy any 2 packs from our Indian Takeaway range* until Sunday 15 October
To enter, buy the deal online or swipe your Bonus Card in store,
for your chance to win a dream holiday for a family of 4 to India.
7 night tour starting in Delhi for a family of 4
A visit to the breath-taking Taj Mahal
Elephant ride through an ancient forest
Hotels, meals and travel included
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of a seven (7) night trip for a family of four to India (“Trip”) for the prize winner (“Winner”) and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”). The approximate value of the prize is eleven thousand, two hundred pounds (£11,200.00). There will be one (1) Winner.
2. Trip will include: round trip economy class air transportation (including all air taxes) for the Winner and up to three Guests from a major commercial airport near to the Winner’s home to Delhi, India; Two (2) nights deluxe room hotel accommodation (two rooms, double occupancy, full-board room and tax only) at The Claridges hotel; One (1) night deluxe room hotel accommodation (two rooms, double occupancy, room and tax only) at Trident; Three (3) nights deluxe room hotel accommodation (two rooms, double occupancy, room and tax only) at Samode Haveli; One (1) night deluxe room hotel accommodation (two rooms, double occupancy, room and tax only) at JW Marriott; exclusive ground transportation with an English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the airport, to all hotels and all organised sight seeing tours that are included in the Trip. The organised tours include an elephant ride for the Winner and Guests. Separate terms and conditions may apply to this part of the Trip, please make sure you are aware of these before commencement. The prize also includes Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), entrances to all sights, visas, porters’ fee at the airports only, and all currently applicable taxes.
The prize does not include: items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc; meals not listed above; plus, any other Govt. tax increases.
If the hotels listed are unavailable, accommodation will be booked at a similar rated hotel.
3. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set out above.; The Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation and expenses related to the same (i.e. valid photo identification, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Mirus Extraordinary Journeys.
4. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates (this includes Christmas and New Year 2017), and other prize and travel restrictions. All dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guests, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. In the event of cancellation by the Winner, the prize winner and any other Guest travellers will not be entitled to claim any refund or replacement prize.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for the Prize and the Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Iceland reserves the right to substitute the prize where circumstances deem this necessary. The Trip must be completed by 16 December 2018 or the prize will expire and be forfeited. The Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to the intended departure date. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and any amendments made by the Winner after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges payable by the Winner. Some amendments may not be possible.
6. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees and staff of Iceland, their respective families and agencies or anyone connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
7. All customers purchasing the National Curry Week deal (“Buy any 2 packs of our Indian Takeaway range and get a free pack of pilau rice”) will be automatically entered into the prize draw; one entry for each deal purchased (or ordered – online customers only). Purchases must be made between Monday 9 October and Sunday 15 October inclusive.
Customers purchasing the deal in an Iceland store must swipe a Bonus Card to be entered into the prize draw. Customers who use a Temporary Bonus Card must register the card by Monday 16 October at 18:00 for their purchases to be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
All online orders must be completed by 21:59 on Sunday 15 October, any amendments to the order after this cut off date and time will be void and will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. The Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries after the prize draw closes. The Winner will be contacted by Iceland by email or telephone. If the Winner does not contact Iceland within 14 days of notification of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and another prize winner will be selected in accordance with the process set out above. Once the Prize is accepted the prize winner will be contacted by Mirus to arrange the booking details of the Prize.
9. The Winner’s name and county will be made available on request once the Winner has been confirmed; please contact Iceland Customer Care on 0800 328 0800. Lines are open between 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday, and 8am-6pm Sunday (opening hours subject to change and calls may be recorded). By entering the prize draw, the Winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of Iceland.
10. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Iceland’s control make this necessary. Iceland will not be responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other reason which is beyond Iceland’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
11. By entering the prize draw entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants also agree that Iceland may contact them from time to time with offers and information from Iceland. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service in each communication.
12. The only personal data Iceland will process about each entrant for the purpose of the prize draw is their name, email address, telephone number and, for the Winner, their postal address if needed for the booking of the prize (“personal data”). Iceland will process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Iceland may be required by law or court order to share personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities.
13. The prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited (“Iceland”), Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.