Iceland Luxury Surf & Turf 400g
KING PRAWNS King Prawn (Litopenaeus vannamei) (Crustaceans).
BEEF FILLET British Beef Fillet Steak (100%).
ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGEN, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENT IN BOLD. WARNING! THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SHELL.
|Typical values||King Prawns Per 100g as Sold||Beef Fillet Per 100g as Sold|
|Energy||325 kJ / 77 kcal||648 kJ / 155 kcal|
|(of which saturates||0.2g)||3.8g)|
|(of which sugars||0.0g)||0.0g)|
1. In a refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
1. Remove from all packaging, drain prawns and allow steaks to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Rub or brush steaks with a little oil.
3. Heat a heavy based frying pan on high-heat for 2-3 minutes until smoking.
4. Place the steaks in the dry pan and cook on high heat for 1 minute each side.
5. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for a further: 1 minute each side (Rare), 3 minutes each side (Medium) or 5 minutes each side (Well Done)
6. Remove steaks from pan and rest.
7. Whilst the steaks are resting cook the king prawns in the same frying pan in a little oil or butter for 3-4 minutes over a medium heat, turning frequently until they have turned pink.
8. Season the steak and king prawns, serve immediately.
Iceland Luxury Surf & Turf 400g
2 British beef fillet steaks and 4 Whole shell on, raw king prawns.
Origin of Beef: U.K. Origin of King Prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei): Farmed in Ecuador. Packed in the U.K. for Iceland Foods Ltd., U.K., CH5 2NW.
To contact us please call: 0800 328 0800
CARD widely recycled, PLASTIC check local recycling & PLASTIC not currently recycled
Carton, Tray & Film
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.
Where it’s from?
21-day matured beef fillet steaks sourced from British Red Tractor assured farms, paired with whole king prawns.
Cook to Impress
Defrost in a refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours. Allow steaks to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cooking. Pan fry on a high heat for 1 minute either side. Cook until the centre is soft and red, this is known as 'rare'. This is the best way to enjoy your steak in terms of texture and flavour. Once the cooked, let the steak rest for about 3 minutes whilst cooking the king prawns in the same frying pan. Season your steak and serve immediately.
Try it with…
Our Triple Cooked Chips, made using British potatoes, and our Frozen For Freshness Sliced Green Beans.