Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk) (23%), Water, Yeast, Sugar, Egg, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGENS, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENTS IN BOLD.
May Contain: Nuts, Soya
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Wheat
|Typical values||Per 100g as consumed||Per Serving as consumed|
|Energy:||1729kJ/414 kcal||1037kJ/248 kcal|
|of which saturates:||14.9g||8.9g|
|of which sugars:||6.7g||4.0g|
1. Remove all packaging.
2. Pre heat oven (Conventional 190ºC / Fan 170ºC / Gas Mark 5).
3. Place croissants onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Cook in the centre of the oven for 18-20 mins.
5. Check the product is piping hot before serving.
6. Allow to cool slightly on a wire rack before eating.
Millie's At Home 4 All Butter Croissants 240g
Rich buttery croissants that melt in the mouth, delicious served warm!
Delicious & flaky
Ready to oven baked in 20 minutes from frozen
A delicious bake every time
Suitable for vegetarians
Millie's At Home
Suitable for Vegetarians
These instruction are intended as a guideline only since baking times may vary depending on the appliance. Please ensure the product is fully baked before consuming.
- Oven cook From Frozen 1. Remove all packaging. 2. Pre heat oven (Conventional 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 5). 3. Place croissants au chocolat onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. 4. Cook in the centre of the oven for 18 - 20 mins. 5. Check the product is piping hot before serving. 6. Allow to cool slightly on a wire rack before eating. These cooking instructions are as a guide only. Baking time may vary as every appliance is different.
You can find answer to typical baking questions at our webpage www.milliescookies.com/customer-services/milliesathomefaq
Select Service Partner UK Ltd, 169 Euston Road, London, NW1 2AE.
Your Guarantee: Great care is taken in the preparation of the entire Millie's at Home range and we want you to enjoy this product in perfect condition. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, please return this bag stating where and when you purchased this pack. Your statutory rights are not affected. Select Service Partner UK Ltd, 169 Euston Road, London, NW1 2AE.
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.