Persil All-in-One Dishwasher Tablets contain amongst other ingredients: 5-15% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Also contain: Enzymes, Perfume
Persil All-In-One 28 Original Dishwasher Tablets Power Box 504g
The power of Persil in every tablet All-in-One tablets are all you need for your dishwasher. Powerful stain removal and cleaning action Removes baked-on food Built-in salt and rinse aid Helps prevent the build-up of limescale Advanced glass protection system Leaves nothing behind but the shine!
5x power actions
Outstanding results with every tablet
This product should be used only in a dishwasher. Instructions Designed and tested for use in all leading dishwashers 1. Remove food scraps and rinse heavily soiled items before loading the dishwasher. 2. Load your machine according to manufacturers instructions. 3. Remove 1 tablet from the protective wrapper and place in the dispenser. 4. Close the dispenser, select an appropriate programme and switch on your dishwasher as usual.
Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money Scrape instead of pre-rinsing Fill the machine to capacity Try the 50° or lower temperature programs An A.I.S.E voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu www.detergentinfo.com
Robert McBride Ltd, Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP.
Robert McBride Ltd, Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP. www.persildishwash.co.uk Careline. 0345 605 6073 www.detergentinfo.com
- Close pack and keep out of the reach of children Persil All-in-One Original Dishwasher Tablets Causes serious eye irritation
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do
- Continue rinsing
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
- Contains SUBTILISIN
- May produce an allergic reaction
- Warnings & Cautions Do not crush or break tablets
- This product has been designed to help prevent the build-up of limescale
- It should give a perfect rinse result even if the rinse aid or salt refill indicator lights come on
- If you live in a particularly hard water area then it is recommended that you continue to keep your dishwasher topped up with salt
- Certain items are not suitable for cleaning in automatic dishwashers
- These include some lead crystal and decorated glassware, antique and hand painted porcelain, items with the pattern over the glaze, items with handles of bone, wood or some plastic materials which cannot withstand temperatures of about 70°C, coloured or anodised aluminium ware, items with gold or other precious metal decoration
- If in doubt, consult manufacturer's recommendations or test wash one piece
- Do not let silver items come into contact with other metals in the dishwasher
- It is important That they are not left soiled or wet within the machine
- Use only to wash dishes, cutlery, pots, pans and bakeware
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.