WIN A PIZZAEXPRESS PIZZA MAKING PARTY
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering the prize draw, entrants release Facebook and Twitter, in full, from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw.
- Prize consists of 9 x PizzaExpress Pizza Making Parties (for adults or kids, for a minimum of 8 guests) over three separate competition periods. There will be no travel or accommodation costs included. There will be 9 winners.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Iceland reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of similar value. PizzaExpress Pizza Making Party terms and conditions apply, please see https://www.pizzaexpress.com/book/adults-pizza-making-party and Kids: https://www.pizzaexpress.com/book/kids-pizza-making-party, for details. The Pizza Making Party must be booked and used within 3 months of Pizza Express’ notification to the prize winner.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who have a valid Facebook and/or Twitter account. Employees and staff of Iceland, their respective families and any agencies or anyone connected with this competition are not permitted to enter.
- Entries to the prize draw are made by purchasing ONLINE any PizzaExpress product that is included in the 2 for £4 deal (ready meals, pizza and ice cream only) during the three competition periods which are set out below (eligible entries). There will be 3 winners picked per time period.
- 10.04.17 to 9.59pm on 07.05.17 inclusive
- 08.05.17 to 9.59pm on 04.06.17 inclusive
- 05.06.17 to 9.59pm on 09.07.17 inclusive
- Entries received outside these time periods will not be eligible and will not be entered into the prize draw. Internet access is required. If you change, amend or cancel your order outside of these entry periods you will no longer be eligible for entry.
- The winner will be selected at random on the day after each closing period, and will be contacted by Iceland by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date. The winner will need to respond to the message to confirm the details and PizzaExpress will contact them directly to organise their PizzaExpress Pizza Making Party. If the winner does not provide their details within 14 days the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be re-drawn in accordance with the process set out above.
- The prize winner’s name will be posted on our Facebook/Twitter page and their name and county will be made available on request once the winner has been confirmed; please contact Iceland Customer Care on 0800 328 0800. By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of Iceland.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Iceland’s control make this necessary.
- Iceland will not be responsible for any entries that are delayed or have not been transmitted due to computer error which is beyond Iceland’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- By purchasing the eligible PizzaExpress products during the entry period entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants also agree that Iceland may contact them from time to time with offers and information from Iceland. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service in each communication.
- The only personal data that Iceland will process about each entrant for the purpose of the prize draw is their Facebook/Twitter account name, contact number, email address and for the winner, the details necessary for redemption of the prize (“personal data”). Iceland will process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Iceland will be required to share the prize winners name and contact details with Pizza Express who will contact the winners for redemption of the prize. Iceland may be required by law or court order to share personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities.
- The prize draw is governed by laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.