Air Wick Reed Diffuser Linen 25ml
Air Wick Reed Diffuser Linen 25ml
Air Wick Reed Diffuser uses natural rattan stems to delicately diffuse wonderful fragrances. Create a welcoming atmosphere in your home with its natural fragrance experience and elegant design.
Lasts for up to 20 days
Directions for use: Read safety information carefully before use 1) Unscrew and remove the cap. 2) Wearing gloves use your finger to push out the sealing disc from the top of the cap. 3) Screw the cap back onto the bottle. 4) Insert the rattan stems into the bottle making sure you spread out the stems. The stems will act as a wick to draw up the fragrance and release it slowly into the air. 5) Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage. Please retain instructions for future reference.
Reckitt Benckiser, UK - PO Box 4044, Slough, SL1 0NS. Tel: 0845 769 7079 ROI - Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24. Tel: 01 661 7318 www.airwick.co.uk
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT BEFORE USE
- KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Use only as directed
- AIR WICK Reed Diffuser Linen
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor
- Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water
- If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing
- If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product
- Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices
- Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2- naphthalenyl)ethanone, 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl)propionaldehyde, dl-Limonene, alpha-iso-Methylionone, p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde
- May produce an allergic reaction
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.