Cif Oven Cleaner contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Anionic Surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Cif Ultra Power Oven and Grill Cleaning Spray 500ml
Cif 500m Ultra Power Oven & Grill
Tough on grease and burnt-on food
Also suitable for barbecue
Instructions for Use: 1. Nozzle opening/closure: Push down the safety clasp while turning the nozzle of the sprayer into the working position. 2. After use always turn the nozzle back into the Stop position. 3. Apply directly to cold surfaces until it is completely covered. 4. Leave it to work for: 15 mins: Light-Medium soiled areas 30 mins: Medium Soiled areas 30-60 mins: Heavy soiled areas 5. Rinse
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
Unilever UK Ltd., Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. Unilever Ireland, 20 Riverwalk, Citywest, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Unilever UK Ltd., Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. UK: 0800 77 66 46 Unilever Ireland, 20 Riverwalk, Citywest, Dublin 24, Ireland. ROI: 1 850 388 399 www.unilever.com
- PRECAUTIONS: Do not hold bottle upside down
- Use only on cold surfaces
- Do not use on self cleaning ovens
- In case of doubt refer to oven manufacturer instructions
- DO NOT USE ON: aluminium, copper, brass, marble, painted wood or appliance lettering
- Do not use on oven trim, pilot light or heating and fan elements
- DANGER Cif Oven Cleaner Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May be corrosive to metals
- Contains: Sodium laureth sulphate, Ethanolamine, Sodium hydroxide
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep only in original container
- Wear protective gloves
- Wear protective eye protection or face protection
- Wear protective clothing
- Avoid breathing spray
- ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin with water/shower
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do
- Continue rinsing
- Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell
- Collect spillage
- Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.