Almond Granola Bars
- 100g butter
- 150g rolled porridge oats
- 75g sunflower seeds
- 125g whole blanched almonds (roughly chopped)
- 50g sesame seeds
- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 50g honey
- 100g mix of dried blueberries, dried cherries and dried cranberries
- 100g medjool dates – chopped
Roast the nuts and seeds for 8 minutes at 180C.
Heat the butter, honey and sugar until well combined and the sugar has melted.
Mix the oat, nut/seed mix with the fruits and mix with the honey/butter. Mix well and then press into greased and lined 20mm square cake tin.
Bake for 25 minutes, cool and cut into equal squares.