- 15 large pink and white marshmallows
- 15 digestive biscuits (crushed)
- 15 glace cherries (halved)
- 150ml condensed milk
- 75g desiccated coconut (toasted)
- 25g butter
- 150g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 150ml double cream
- 1 vanilla pod (seeds scraped)
Cut the marshmallows in half, combine with the biscuits and cherries, and stir in the condensed milk. Mix well.
Spread the toasted coconut onto a piece of cling film, then mould the mixture into a sausage on the coconut. Wrap up and chill for 3 hours.
Sauce – put all the ingredients into a pan and cook very slowly until smooth and well combined.
Serve slices of the fifteen with sauce to dip in.