- 4 x 200g chicken breasts
- Approx. 250g buffalo mozzarella (drained and torn into pieces)
- 12 basil leaves
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 3 beef tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ red onion (very thinly sliced)
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50ml sherry vinegar
- 10g sugar
- 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- To serve: Focaccia bread
Make a pocket in each chicken breast, pack with mozzarella and basil leaves.
Wrap 2 slices of Parma ham around the chicken and fry in a little oil in a hot pan, turning to seal.
Transfer into the oven at 180C and cook for 20-25 minutes. Leave to rest.
Salad – place the tomato slices onto a platter followed by the sliced red onions. Whisk all the dressing/marinade ingredients together and pour over the tomatoes and red onion. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
Serve the chicken with the tomato salad and some focaccia.