Greggs Steak Bakes 280g
Diced Beef (29%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Seasoning (Rusk (Wheat), Modified Starch, Salt, Fortified Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Starch, Malt Extract (Barley), Caramelised Sugar, Onion Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Spice Extracts (Pepper Extract, Turmeric Extract)), Glaze (Water, Sunflower Oil, Milk Protein, Modified Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Phosphates), Stabiliser (Carrageenan, Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose, Cellulose), Colour (Carotenes), Skimmed Milk Powder), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)
ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGENS, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENTS IN BOLD.
Contains: Barley, Milk, Wheat
|Typical values||Oven baked Per 100g||Oven baked Per Bake 136g|
|Energy kJ||1240 kJ||1686 kJ|
|of which saturates||9.4g||13.0g|
|of which sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
1. Oven cook From Frozen Electric: 220°C, 26 minutes. Fan: 200°C, 26 minutes. Gas: Gas Mark 7, 26 minutes.
2. To enjoy these delicious steak bakes at their best, bake from frozen. Remove all packaging and preheat oven and baking tray.
3. Place the bakes flat side down and bake in the middle of the oven according to the instructions above. Check the product is piping hot before serving.
4. Check the product is piping hot before serving.
Greggs Steak Bakes 280g
Bite through layers of flaky, golden puff pastry into tender chunks of prime beef and deliciously rich gravy.
Everyday tastes good
Bake in 26 minutes
Exclusive to Iceland
- Oven cook From Frozen Electric: 220ºC, 26 minutes Fan: 200ºC, 26 minutes Gas: Gas Mark 7, 26 minutes To enjoy these delicious steak bakes at their best, bake from frozen. Remove all packaging, preheat oven and baking tray then place the bakes flat side down and bake in the middle of the oven to the cooking instructions above. Check the product is piping hot before serving.
Greggs plc, Greggs House, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BU.
We have taken every care to ensure that this product has reached you in perfect condition. If it does not, please return the best before panel on the pack to our customer care department at the address below. This does not affect your statutory rights. Write to us: Greggs plc, Greggs House, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BU. Call us: 0808 1 Greggs (473447) or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.