British Turkey (100%).
ALLERGY ADVICE: WARNING! THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BONES.
|Typical values||Per 100g Ovenbaked (excluding bone)|
|Energy||639 kJ / 151 kcal|
|(of which saturates||0.9g)|
|(of which sugars||0.1g)|
1. Defrost in a refrigerator for a minimum of 24 hours. Ensure the product is thoroughly defrosted before cooking.
Once defrosted, cook within 24 hours.
1. Pre-heat oven Fan 170ºC/Gas 5.
2. Remove from all packaging.
3. Place in a roasting tin and cover with foil.
4. Cook near the middle of the oven for 20 minutes per kilo plus an extra 70 minutes, see label for specific cook time.
5. Remove the foil for the last 20 - 25 minutes of cooking time, ensure the juices run clear when piercing with a skewer.
6. Stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Iceland Class A British Turkey Crown 1.7-2.1Kg. Serves 6-9
Frozen class A medium bone in British turkey crown.
Keep frozen at -18 ºC or Colder. DO NOT REFREEZE AFTER DEFROSTING.
Origin of Turkey: U.K. Packed in the U.K. for Iceland Foods Ltd., U.K., CH5 2NW.
To contact us please call: 0800 328 0800
PLASTIC not currently recycled
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.