|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 175g serving|
|Energy||317 kJ / 75 kcal||556 kJ / 131 kcal|
|(of which saturates||0g||0g)|
|(of which sugars||0.8g||1.4g)|
Wash potatoes before use.
1. Peel and cut into even pieces.
2. Place in a pan of cold water.
3. Bring to the boil and gently cook until tender (20-25mins)
1. Cut any large potatoes to the same size as the smaller ones.
2. Place in a steamer and add a sprig of mint.
3. Cover and steam for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes, until tender. Take care that the pan does not boil dry.
1. Scrub or scrape 500g of potatoes. Rinse and cut into even sized pieces.
2. Place a non-metallic dish with 60ml (4 tablespoons) of water, cover and microwave on full power for the required time.
3. Stir halfway through cooking. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Select the appropriate time for your microwave. For different power microwaves adjust the heating time accordingly.
Scotty Brand Baby Potatoes 750g
Scotty Brand Baby Potatoes.
Potatoes bruise easily, so handle with care. Remove from the plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
Scotty Brand Ltd, 251 Stirling Road, Airdrie ML6 7SP
To contact us please call: 0800 328 0800
Recyclable where facilities exist
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.