Meat (58%) (Lamb 35%, Mutton 23%), Potatoes, Reconstituted Textured Vegetable Protein (Soya), Rusk (Wheat Flour (Fortified with: Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Salt, Raising Agent (E503(ii)), Herbs, Spices, Salt, Soya Protein Isolate, Green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium Glutamate
ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGENS, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENTS IN BOLD.
Contains: Wheat, Soya
|Typical values||100g (3 1/2oz) as sold contains||% RI per serving*|
|of which saturates||3.1g||15.5%|
|of which sugars||0.9g||1.0%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Shazans Lamb Sheekh Kebabs 750g
Shazans 750g Lamb Sheekh Kebab
Minced lamb blended with herbs and spices
- Barbecue From Frozen If possible, cook in the oven first, then finish on the BBQ.
- Cooking Instructions General For best results always cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Do not refreeze after defrosting. If allowed to thaw, reduce cooking time. Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Extra care must be taken as splitting may occur. Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout. Take care as products can be extremely hot after cooking.
- Grill From Frozen Medium Heat. Pre-heat the grill to a medium temperature, place the kebabs on a tray and cook, turning occasionally for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Oven cook From Frozen Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, place kebabs on a baking tray in the centre of the oven, cook kebabs turning occasionally for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Shallow Fry From Frozen Medium Heat. Pre heat oil to a medium temperature, add kebabs and cook, turning occasionally for approximately 10 minutes.
For more information on our products, please visit our website www.shazans.com
Produced for: Shazan Foods Ltd., PO Box 176, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR1 1GQ.
Shazan Foods Ltd., PO Box 176, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR1 1GQ. Telephone: 01772 627701 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Film-Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.