The Butcher's Market 4 Pork Loin Steaks 500g
Pork Loin (86%), Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Acidity Regulators: Sodium Acetates, Sodium Citrates; Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate.
ALLERGY ADVICE: WARNING! ALTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN TAKEN TO REMOVE ALL BONES, SOME MAY REMAIN.
|Typical values||Per 100g Grilled|
|Energy||868 kJ/208 kcal|
|(of which saturates||4.3g)|
|(of which sugars||0.0g)|
2. Remove required amount of Pork Steaks from all packaging and place onto the wire rack of the grill pan.
3. Grill, turning occasionally until Pork Steaks are thoroughly cooked.
4. Reduce heat if necessary.
2. Remove required amount of Pork Steaks from all packaging and place into a roasting tin.
3. Cook near the middle of the oven, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked.
2. Remove required amount of Pork Steaks from all packaging.
3. Carefully place into the frying pan.
4. Fry, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked.
5. Reduce heat if necessary.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. Once opened consume within 24 hours and date indicated. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within one month of freezing. Defrost thoroughly before use. Eat within 24 hours of defrosting. DO NOT REFREEZE AFTER DEFROSTING.
Packed in the U.K. for Iceland Foods Ltd., U.K., CH5 2NW.
To contact us please call: 0800 328 0800
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.