Contains <5% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Anionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Phosphates, Perfume
Vanish Carpet Care High Traffic Foam 600ml
Removes 3x dirt + pet hair* *vs vacuuming alone
Cleans, freshens & softens
Large area hallway, rugs + upholstery
Produce of the EU
How to use Shake well and spray Work in the foam using a colourfast clean broom/brush or clean damp mop/sponge Leave for 2 hours or until dry, vacuum Usage Advice Test a hidden section of the carpet for colour fastness. Use regularly for best results. Do not use on 'velvet' materials, brocade, or those unsuitable for wet cleaning.
www.rbeuroinfo.com www.happier-homes.com An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
Reckitt Benckiser, U.K.: PO Box 4044, Slough, SL1 0NS. 0845 7697079 R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24. 01 661 7318 www.vanish.co.uk
- VANISH CARPET CARE HIGH TRAFFIC FOAM Extremely flammable aerosol Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- No smoking
- Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source
- Pressurised container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do
- Continue rinsing
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC / 122ºF
- Do not breathe spray
- Do not spray towards face
- Ventilate area after use
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- DANGER SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
A note about our product information
We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
If you would like further information about any product sold under our own Iceland brand, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 328 0800. For further information on products listed on this website that do not carry the Iceland brand, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
Although the information on this website is regularly checked and updated, Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information the site may contain. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All information published on this website is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Iceland Foods Limited, nor without due acknowledgement of its source.